On Extended Leave Until 2022
Nevine is a conscientious Physiotherapist offering 25 years of clinical experience and 16 years of continence and pelvic floor physiotherapy experience in hospitals, community health centres & private practices.
With a post-graduate certificate in continence and pelvic floor physiotherapy attained at Melbourne University; Nevine is passionate about enhancing her knowledge, and experience in order to deliver best practice and offer her clients exceptional customer service & evidenced based treatment.
Conditions I have treated include:
- Bladder conditions: Urinary urgency, Urge and Stress Incontinence, voiding dysfunction: incomplete bladder emptying, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Bladder pain syndrome, and overactive bladder, and for men obstructed voiding associated with prostate enlargement or post Radical Prostatectomy.
- Bowel conditions: Constipation, IBS, Dysynergic defaecation, Anismus, Incomplete bowel emptying and faecal/anal incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, post Obstetric Anal Sphincter injuries
- Vaginal conditions: vaginismus, dyspareunia which may or not be associated with gynaecological surgery.
- Musculoskeletal pain associated with ante/postnatal clients: Pelvic Girdle pain, symphysis pubis and SIJ dysfunction and Lumbosacral instability, DRAM, Perineal tears Grade 2-4, Tx dysfunction.
- Chronic Low Back pain- functional restoration programmes and Pilates
- Cervical instability, headaches, migraines, and vertigo.
- Shoulder subluxations, instability, tendonitis, and frozen shoulders
- Osteoarthritis and rehabilitation programmes to help relieve joint pain
Nevine prioritises her time in listening to client’s concerns, anxieties which may feed into their bladder/bowel/prolapse and/or vertigo complaint, and how their condition is limiting their quality of life in relation to their family, work, sport and activities of daily living such as walking, driving etc.