Full-time Senior Physio Role
- Be in charge of your future and be part of a large multidisciplinary clinic in the fastest growth corridor of the Western region.
- Specialised therapists with post-grad qualifications preferred, including Women’s Health, Musc, Sports, Paeds
- Varied role including MSK, Sports clubs, Pilates, Hydrotherapy
- Excellent admin support
- Professional 25+ year old community clinic with friendly genuine culture
This large expanding practice is seeking a senior physiotherapist to
join their team. The practice is built upon the values of professionalism, compassion, family and community, making it a friendly and caring environment to work in.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have the relevant qualifications and a minimum of 3 years industry experience. You will have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a close team with support staff and other physios. Your hardworking attitude and ambition will stand you in good stead to potentially take on leadership roles and a practice principal position.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years Private Practice experience highly regarded, with post-grad qualifications preferable
- A friendly, professional attitude and a great team player
Why you’d work for This Practice:
This is the perfect time to join the practice through this growth phase of new facilities and expansion. You’ll be joining a friendly professional team that enjoys coming to work and providing excellent care to patients.
- Supportive and experienced team
- Professional Development focused practice
- Social and friendly team environment
- Excellent remuneration – retainer and bonus system
General Employment opportunities
If you’re an enthusiastic, proactive therapist who's willing to learn more and be part of a multidisciplinary team then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re a continually expanding clinic that offers a warm and friendly atmosphere and modern facilities that includes a state-of-the-art pilates studio. There are opportunities to work in a range of disciplines such as hydrotherapy, pilates, massage, and pre and postnatal care alongside regular physio practices. We also have opportunities to work with local sporting clubs and the NAB League (formerly TAC Cup).
Feel free to contact us for more information, or send through your resume with a brief message and we’ll contact you.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 9069 3822